4th Mexico Hotel & Resort Expansion Forum
The 4th Leisure Partners Mexico Hotel & Resort Expansion Forum
scheduled from October 2nd-3rd
, at Hilton Mexico city Santa Fe Hotel
, in Mexico City
Tourism is and will continue to be the industry with the most positive impact in Mexico. Almost 45 million international tourists are expected to visit Mexico in 2019. Nonetheless, forecasting is no easy task for this or any industry in Mexico especially now that we are starting a new economic and political reality; the following months will determine the direction of the country for the years to follow.
As the number of visitors increases, so does their travelling expectations, and as the landscape changes, we must construct resilient strategies to foster innovation and reinvent ourselves.
Mykar's and Leisure Partner´s 4th Mexico Hotel & Resort Expansion Forum gathers C-level executives and leaders of the tourism industry in Mexico to share their experience, knowledge and perspective to approach the new reality in Mexico and the Industry in a focused two-day program. Panel discussions and presentations will elaborate investment strategies, operations efficiency and updated technologies required for guaranteeing customer satisfaction and success.
* Find out why tourism is and will continue to be one of Mexico´s most promising industries
* Is your company capable to thrive through the forthcoming challenges?
* What are Mexico´s tourism investment conditions for the following years?
* What to expect from divergent thinking and market visioning?
* Get to know innovative strategies for turning adversity into opportunity